Unit Citation Con Thien and Firebase in December

Moderator: Fasst1

Unit Citation Con Thien and Firebase in December

Postby mr billwilly » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:03 pm

If you are like mr bill you do not have your document for Con Thien in September 1967 or your unit Citation in December for Firebase - A-3 I think it was in anycase if you can not read this you should get them and read them if you can figure out how to find them.

I do not know but somebody sent them to me and I am presenting them to you if you have not been formally presented already.

If it is possible you might want to save them as a picture and then blow them up or do what it takes to read them. If that does not work e-mail me and I will send them to you readable.

maybe you can read them here

thank you for your service, some how that does not cover it, but sometimes there is nothing you can say or do,

mr bill
Attachments
Mary cleaned up bit.gif
Mary cleaned up bit.gif (84.7 KiB) Viewed 4810 times
unit citation 2.jpg
unit citation 2.jpg (67.69 KiB) Viewed 4810 times
mr billwilly

Re: Unit Citation Con Thien and Firebase in December

Postby Doug Goodin » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:30 pm

A couple of years ago I received pdf copies of all unit awards awarded to 2/9 units. If anyone wants a copy of a particular unit citation send me an email (dpgoodin7@hotmail.com) and I will send it to you. Please write Unit Award 2/9 in the subject line - your email will arrive in my junk mail and if I don't recognize the sender I delete the message
Semper Fi.
Doug
Doug \"Goodie\" Goodin, E/2/9, Dec '66 to Jan '68
Doug Goodin

Re: Unit Citation Con Thien and Firebase in December

Postby mr billwilly » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:46 pm

Doug Goodin wrote:A couple of years ago I received pdf copies of all unit awards awarded to 2/9 units. If anyone wants a copy of a particular unit citation send me an email (dpgoodin7@hotmail.com) and I will send it to you. Please write Unit Award 2/9 in the subject line - your email will arrive in my junk mail and if I don't recognize the sender I delete the message
Semper Fi.
Doug

Doug: Great, Thank you very much very much,

mr bill
mr billwilly

Return to 2/9 Echo Company