Anybody out there?

Moderator: Fasst1

Anybody out there?

Postby tom fenerty » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:56 pm

Hey Fox Company, Where the F are you guys? There hasn't been a post since June.
I confess that I have only logged on to view messages and have posted very little in all these years. The reason......it's a memory issue, not the computer memory, but my memory. I have a password for AOL, a password for ComCast, a password for the MLS, a password for Realtor.Com, a password for my company site................ and a password for 2/9? Because I'm clever (?) I have different passwords, because Im old I forget them.
Now that I remembered my friggen password...................here's a joke

Older guy is fishing in a boat in a lake and he hears a voice........but doesn't see anything. The voice says, 'hey fisherman, down here, pick me up and kiss me and I'll turn into the woman of your dreams'. The fisherman looks down and sees a frog in the water, but keeps fishing. A few minutes later the frog again says, 'hey fisherman, didn't you hear me, pick me up, kiss me and I'll turn into the woman of your dreams'. With that the fisherman leans over the side of the boat and picks up the frog and puts it his top pocket. Minutes later the frog says, 'fisherman, you'll be the envy of all your friends, kiss me and I'l turn into the woman of your dreams'.
The fisherman looks down at his pocket and says, 'at this point in my life I think I'd rather have a talking frog'.

Semper Fi and Happy New Year to all you 2/9ers

Tom F
tom fenerty

Postby phillipfco » Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:10 pm

Tom, the problem with Fox Company is that for most of the guys a couple of tin cans and a string is as high-tech as they get. Besides, most don't have electricity anyway. Echo & Hotel Company got all of the smart guys.
Phil Franklin
phillipfco

anybody out there?

Postby tom fenerty » Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:18 pm

Phil,

I'm gonna use my tin can and call you soon. Then again it may go back to that memory thing. Thanks for the reply. Your getting some pretty tough weather out there in CO. Tom F
tom fenerty

Re: Anybody out there?

Postby tomfen » Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:18 pm

Two days in a row and almost a year to the day since the last Fox Company post. Welcome Wayne Schmimmer. I was a FNG went I met you at the old French Fort--Delta 5. I remember going on patrols from there right outside the village. We didn't see many villages but there was one there. We should have burned it. I remember Ferguson walking point for the first time. He tripped a wire and was sent home. Fidel was my squad leader and a good one. Anther squad leader was Vern Brunswick, big dude with a squeeky voice--but no one dare make fun of that voice. Tom F
tomfen

Re: Anybody out there?

Postby tomfen » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:42 pm

I remember a Marine by the name of Yokam who would gring his teeth when he slept. He was loud. It sounded like somebody trying to saw a piece of metal. For some reason it was more prominent at Charlie II, don't know why. Tom F
tomfen

Return to 2/9 Fox Company